B-01 SLIM 15.5 oz. Kojima selvedge
- slim fit / slim tapered legs
- 15.5 oz. Japanese selvedge denim
- originally released as our ‘contest denim’
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- hidden 6th pocket
- chain stitched bottom hems
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- indigo dyed bull embroidery
- indigo dyed bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The B-01 SLIM follows a slim tapered silhouette all the way down the leg. It’s a versatile cut leaving enough room for extended movement and an all-round snug fit. We’ve developed the B-01 with a curved waistband which creates a figure-hugging super comfortable top-block. The slim fit is a versatile style for a multitude of occasions. The B-01 SLIM’s shape allows for an effortless smart-casual style and is also suitable for a refined laidback look.
The name of 15.5 oz KOJIMA SELVEDGE derives from its place of inception. It's a traditional red cast Japanese denim woven at a low tension for extra comfort and breathability. This fabric has a high fading potential; over time the denim will mature into a bright blue hue with indigo nuances. The construction is slubby and uneven. This adds a subtle element of depth to the fabric and contributes to the unique evolution of the denim. It has been the first Japanese fabric ever used in our EUROPEAN MADE line.
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..