B-03 TAPERED 13 oz. black selvedge
- regular fit / tapered legs
- 13 oz. Italian selvedge denim
- black warp & weft
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- hidden 6th pocket
- chain stitched bottom hems
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons, with black coating
- black coated alloy rivets
- button fly
- indigo dyed bull embroidery
- indigo dyed bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The B-03 TAPERED is a regular fit with a long rise, dropped crotch and roomy thighs. The taper from the knee down allows for the silhouette to maintain a slightly slimmer bottom hem for a contemporary casual look. The B-03’s modern cut is a versatile everyday fit. It’s constructed with a shaped waistband, the top-block is rounder and guarantees extra comfort from your first wear. The refined fit contributes to your jeans staying in place while avoiding unnecessary sagging. It's your ideal style if you want a relaxed top block with a sophisticated look. The B-03 TAPERED is a very convenient fit for all-day, everyday wearing.
Both warp and weft are dyed black of our 13 oz. BLACK SELVEDGE. Just like indigo, this sulphur dye will fade and becomes more beautiful after wear. The fabric is woven by Candiani Denim and has been part of the collection ever since the EUROPEAN MADE line was released in the Fall of 2016.
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..