B-03 TAPERED 13 oz. brown cotton selvedge
- regular fit / tapered legs
- 13 oz. Italian sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The B-03 TAPERED is a regular fit with a long rise, dropped crotch and roomy thighs. The taper from the knee down allows for the silhouette to maintain a slightly slimmer bottom hem for a contemporary casual look. The B-03’s modern cut is a versatile everyday fit. It’s constructed with a shaped waistband, the top-block is rounder and guarantees extra comfort from your first wear. The refined fit contributes to your jeans staying in place while avoiding unnecessary sagging. It's your ideal style if you want a relaxed top block with a sophisticated look. The B-03 TAPERED is a very convenient fit for all-day, everyday wearing.
Instead of the regular (off) white colour, the weft of 13 oz. brown cotton selvedge is dyed brown. This will help to create a so-called dirt effect when worn in. This also makes the outside of the fabric appear to be a bit darker which contributes towards characterful high contrasting fades.