B-03 TAPERED 15 oz. midnight blue selvedge
- regular fit / tapered legs
- 15 oz. Italian selvedge denim
- indigo warp & black weft
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- hidden 6th pocket
- chain stitched bottom hems
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons, with black coating
- black coated alloy rivets
- button fly
- indigo dyed bull embroidery
- indigo dyed bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The B-03 TAPERED is a regular fit with a long rise, dropped crotch and roomy thighs. The taper from the knee down allows for the silhouette to maintain a slightly slimmer bottom hem for a contemporary casual look. The B-03’s modern cut is a versatile everyday fit. It’s constructed with a shaped waistband, the top-block is rounder and guarantees extra comfort from your first wear. The refined fit contributes to your jeans staying in place while avoiding unnecessary sagging. It's your ideal style if you want a relaxed top block with a sophisticated look. The B-03 TAPERED is a very convenient fit for all-day, everyday wearing.
An indigo dyed fabric cannot get much darker than this one. Our 15 oz. MIDNIGHT BLUE SELVEDGE get its deep dark colour from the weft; instead of the regular undyed ecru colour, the weft yarns are dyed black. The fading potential on this fabric is similar to that of double indigo denim, which means it will take some time to create the first signs of fading, but when the undyed core of the warp yarns is reached, the contrast will start popping out. The only difference is that the black weft will promote an even higher contrast in between the fades. The fabric is woven by Candiani in Milan, Italy.
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..