B-04 RELAXED special #2 15 oz. vintage indigo selvedge
- relaxed fit / slightly tapered legs
- 15 oz. Italian selvedge denim
- BENZAK exclusive fabric (special #2)
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- hidden 6th pocket
- chain stitched bottom hems
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- indigo dyed bull embroidery
- indigo dyed bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The B-04 RELAXED is a loose-fitting silhouette designed for a free-and-easy style. It's the most optimal cut for those who want a laid-back yet composed look. The loose-fitting cut combined with the shaped waistband guarantees extra comfort from your first wear. The slight taper from the knee down gives it a contemporary appearance. The relaxed approach of the B-04 RELAXED is a nod towards a streetwear-inspired style.
15 oz. VINTAGE INDIGO SELVEDGE has been exclusively woven by Candiani Denim for BENZAK. We’ve dubbed this fabric the SPECIAL #2 as it’s the second proprietary BENZAK fabric to enter our main collection. The fabric is a 3x1 right hand twill construction and the raw vintage indigo colour represents a shade of indigo used for denim during the fifties and sixties. We've developed the special #2 fabric with thicker weft yarns than the warp yarns. This gives the fabric an extra soft interior resulting in additional comfort from the get-go. The selvedge colours are ‘Azurri’ (blue) and ‘Oranje’ (orange). As well as being an aesthetic feature the custom selvedge pays homage to both collaborating companies’ national sports colours, Italy & The Netherlands. It's also a nod towards the long-standing friendship between BENZAK and Candiani.
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..