BC-01 TAPERED CHINO 8.5 oz. linen selvedge
CLICK HERE TO ADD HEMMING TO YOUR ORDER
- regular fit / tapered legs
- 8.5 oz. selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 80% cotton / 20% linen
- right hand twill
- chain stitched bottom hems
- slanted front pockets
- welt pockets at back
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- zip fly by Talon Zipper
- indigo dyed bull embroidery
- indigo dyed bartacks & buttonholes
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The BC-01 TAPERED CHINO is a sophisticated regular fit with roomy thighs and a slim profile. The taper from the knee down allows for the silhouette to maintain a slightly slimmer bottom hem for a contemporary casual look, and the curvature of the waistband offers additional comfort from the very first wear. The BC-01 is an overall clean-cut and durable pair of pants ready for everyday wearing.
The 8.5 oz. LINEN SELVEDGE is woven by one of the most sustainable denim mills in the world, Candiani Denim, Italy. The fabrics is light-weight and constructed from 80% cotton and 20% linen. It’s an ideal summer fabric with the appeal of normal denim, and hosts amplified breathability due to the linen fabrication. The warp yarns are grey cast and the weft has a soft brown hue caused by the linen fibres.
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..