BDDxJBJ-006 16.5 oz. Côte d’Ivoire cotton monster selvedge
- slim fit / slim straight legs
- low rise
- 16.5 oz. Japanese selvedge denim
- two-tone selvedge, representing the national flags of Japan and Ivory Coast
- fabric woven by Collect Mills, exclusively for Japan Blue Jeans
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- hidden 6th pocket
- chain stitched bottom hems
- manual waistband attachment (chain stitch from end to end)
- tucked beltloops
- hidden rivets
- BENZAK's felled inseam construction with JBJ's bright blue stitch
- BENZAK's bull’s horns stitch on left back pocket
- JBJ's arcuate stitch on right back pocket
- ‘big 3’-inspired coin pocket
- crotch bartack
- co-branded vegetable tanned leather patch
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- pocket bags printed with a visual explanation of the Côte d’Ivoire cotton and jeans production in Japan
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Japan
- limited edition
The BDD-006 is a slim fitting silhouette with a modern low-rise, snug thighs and a consistent slim straight shape down the leg. Due to this, the BDD-006 is a versatile modernised slim fit suitable for the majority of body types.
Everything from the cotton cultivation to harvesting is done by hand; this benefits the cotton fibres as they are rarely damaged, creating a super-high quality base for this heavy-weight fabric. Because there are no pesticides used or no modification is applied, this type of cotton is considered ‘closest to original’.
This 16.5 oz. slubby ‘monster fabric’ is woven with a low tension, which creates a texture similar to hand- woven fabrics known for amazing fading results.
NOTE: this item is excluded from discounts and promotions
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..