BDJ-01 COWBOY JACKET 7.5 oz. sand linen selvedge
The BDJ-01 COWBOY JACKET is a modernised cut pulling inspiration from the original type I and type II denim jackets. We've reimagined a classic to develop a contemporary fit with a longer body. The BDJ-01 features a 6 button pleated front placket with the mandatory box stitching, this pays homage to its influential origins. Two iconic BENZAK pockets are prominent features on the front.
This light-weight cotton-linen blend is the perfect Summer alternative to any denim fabric. The fabric is woven just like denim with an (off) white weft, but with a coloured warp. The linen make the fabric crispy and breathable for warmer days, as to expect from linen fabrics. Made by Berto Blue Selvedge in Italy.
- regular fit
- 7.5 oz. Italian selvedge 3x1 twill
- fabric woven by Berto Blue Selvedge (IT)
- 65% cotton / 35% linen
- right hand twill
- type I / type II hybrid jacket
- longer for a modern day fit
- heavy duty stitching (cotton-poly core-spun)
- bull embroidery – tonal yarn
- pleat stitching boxes – indigo dyed yarn
- made in Portugal