BDJ-04 SHERPA RIDER JACKET special #3 14 oz. recycled super fade selvedge
SIZING RECOMMENDATION: The BDJ-04 is geared up for the colder months, but if you’re thinking about wearing multiple layers or a very thick sweater underneath, we advise you to size up from your normal BENZAK size for a comfortable fit.
- regular fit
- 14 oz. Italian selvedge denim
- BENZAK exclusive fabric (special #3)
- developed for super quick fading
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 81% organic cotton / 19% recycled cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- fully lined with 100% cotton sherpa lining (origin: Portugal)
- rider style
- chest pockets with flap
- hand warmer pockets
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons, with black coating
- indigo dyed bull embroidery
- indigo dyed bartacks & buttonholes
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The BDJ-04 SHERPA RIDER JACKET is our interpretation of the classic denim rider jacket design with a handful of signature-BENZAK detailing. We've reimagined a classic silhouette with the aim of developing a contemporary cut with a longer body for a modernised regular fit. The jacket is very similar to our BDJ-02 style, yet there are some notable differences. The BDJ-04 is fully lined with 100% cotton sherpa; yes, this even means the arms. The jacket features two hand warmer pockets and two button-down chest pockets, all large enough to carry your everyday necessities.
The 14 oz. RECYCLED SUPER FADE SELVEDGE is the result of us challenging Candiani to develop a denim with super-fast fading results. Upon achieving the results we were hoping for, this has become our 3rd propriety denim within our collection, dubbed the SPECIAL #3. The fabric is exclusively woven for BENZAK and is available in various styles. On top of that, this denim contains 19% recycled cotton (in-factory cutting waste recreated into new yarns) mixed with 81% organic cotton. This makes our super fade denim one for our most sustainable fabrics too.