BDJ-01 COWBOY JACKET 15 oz. Japanese tiger selvedge
BDJ-01 COWBOY JACKET is hybrid between a type I and a type II jacket, altered for the ‘modern day cowboy, as it’s a bit longer than a classic boxy denim jacket.
Tiger style! With a black and yellow selvedge ID, we’ve dubbed this super dark fabric 15 oz. JAPANESE TIGER SELVEDGE. It’s woven with high tension, which creates the stiff touch. To complement the selvedge ID, we also use black and yellow threads in the garments made from this fabric, brass and black metal trimmings and a black leather patch. It has been woven by Kurabo from Japan.
- regular fit
- 15 oz. Japanese selvedge denim from Kurabo (JP)
- 100% cotton, right hand twill
- type I / type II hybrid jacket
- longer for a modern day fit
- heavy duty stitching (cotton-poly core-spun)
- bull embroidery – indigo dyed yarn
- pleat stitching boxes – indigo dyed yarn
- made in Portugal