BDD-006 loomstate denim 15 oz. RHT
NOTE: this garment has been pre-washed so there will be very minimal shrinkage left; therefore we recommend to order your regular BENZAK size. When unsure about your size, please check the measurement chart below.
- limited edition, only 60 pieces made - 10 pieces available in the BENZAK webshop, the other 50 through select retailers*
- slim fit / slim straight legs
- low rise
- 15 oz. Japanese unsanforized selvedge denim
- fabric sourced by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory) – minimal shrinkage left
- 5mm thin vegetable tanned bovine leather patch (leather origin: Italy)
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 11 oz. navy & black check plaid pocket bags (100% cotton)
- made in Japan
*for the list of retailers please check this blog post
The BDD-006 is a slim fitting silhouette with a modern low-rise, snug thighs and a consistent slim straight shape down the leg. Due to this, the BDD-006 is a versatile modernised slim fit suitable for the majority of body types.
After a fabric is woven, before it’s cut & sewn into a new pair of jeans, it usually goes through a couple of processes like sanforization (pre-shrinking with steam) and mercerization (chemically removing of excess fibres), among others. Loomstate denim however does not undergo any of these processes; instead, the ‘state’ of the fabric will not be altered from how it rolls off the ‘loom’ – hence the term ‘loomstate’. Denim enthusiasts will consider this the purest form of denim because this is how denim was produced a century ago.
Because buying the right size with unsanforized denim is usually very tricky and might require some trial & error, we have pre-washed the jeans in the factory, getting rid of the shrinkage. This means you will be able to enjoy the beautiful fabric structure and hairy surface of unsanforized denim, without having to worry about shrinkage and wear them fresh out of the box.