B-03 TAPERED 13 oz. blue flame BT selvedge
- regular fit / tapered legs
- 13 oz. Japanese selvedge denim
- secret ‘blue flame’ dyeing technique
- fabric woven by Kurabo
- 100% cotton
- broken twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- hidden 6th pocket
- chain stitched bottom hems
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- indigo dyed bull embroidery
- indigo dyed bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The B-03 TAPERED is a regular fit with a long rise, dropped crotch and roomy thighs. The taper from the knee down allows for the silhouette to maintain a slightly slimmer bottom hem for a contemporary casual look. The B-03’s modern cut is a versatile everyday fit. It’s constructed with a shaped waistband, the top-block is rounder and guarantees extra comfort from your first wear. The refined fit contributes to your jeans staying in place while avoiding unnecessary sagging. It's your ideal style if you want a relaxed top block with a sophisticated look. The B-03 TAPERED is a very convenient fit for all-day, everyday wearing.
This very special denim has been woven by Kurabo in Japan, using a secret technique resulting in some parts being less penetrated, creating a flame-like pattern from different shades of blue. The broken twill construction will prevent the legs from twisting after wash. 13 oz. BLUE FLAME BT SELVEDGE will evolve into a beautiful shade of various indigo tones over time.
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..