BDD-707 heavy slub 16 oz. RHT
- regular fit / straight legs
- 1940’s high rise
- 16 oz. Japanese sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- vegetable tanned leather patch (leather origin: Italy)
- 100% brass buttons & rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 8 oz. indigo dyed chambray pocket bags (100% cotton)
- made in Japan
The BDD-707 is inspired by a 1940s straight-cut classic silhouette. We’ve modernised the fit to adapt to today’s requirements. Due to its high rise and shaped top block the BDD-707 has plenty of room for movement and boasts a little extra comfort.
Heavy slub denim is a heavy 16 oz. fabric woven with slubby yarns. This creates additional comfort as well as contributing towards the interesting high-low contrast fading after wear and wash. The slubby yarns add depth and character to denim as well as help create more refined contrast fades. Due to the weight and versatile fabric structure the heavy slub needs some break-in time. Once the fabric has eased up, you'll notice an increased range of movement and beautiful fades. Woven by Collect Mills from Kojima, Japan.