B-02 STRAIGHT F/P 11.5 oz. indigo x black selvedge canvas
CLICK HERE TO ADD HEMMING TO YOUR ORDER
- regular fit / straight legs
- 11.5 oz. Italian selvedge canvas
- indigo dyed warp / black weft
- fabric woven by Berto Blue Selvedge
- 100% cotton
- 2x2 canvas
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- hidden 6th pocket
- chain stitched bottom hems
- flap pockets at back with snap buttons
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons, with black coating
- black coated alloy rivets
- button fly
- indigo dyed bull embroidery
- indigo dyed bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The B-02 STRAIGHT F/P is inspired by a classic 1940s straight silhouette. We’ve elevated the fit, and subtly merged it with fatigue pant-esque detailing by adding two back flap pockets. The style is developed with a shaped top block for extra comfort around the waist and legs. Designed like a pair of jeans, however with a relaxed chino in mind. Although the cut has a high rise, it has plenty of room in the top block. Its naturally relaxed fit grants a roomy structure throughout. The B-02 STRAIGHT F/P is an approachable style. Effortlessly worn as a loose-fitting oversized pair of pants for an informal look. Or, cuffed up and straightened out for a smart casual aesthetic.
This 2x2 canvas, or basketweave, has an indigo dyed warp and a black weft. Despite its lighter weight, this 11.5 oz. INDIGO x BLACK CANVAS has a durable body, a texturized look and a sturdy feel to it. The high concentration of indigo gives it a subtle purple look at first, but this evolves into a deep blue hue over time. Woven by Berto Blue Selvedge in Italy.
PLEASE NOTE: This garment has been dyed with a high concentration of indigo; please be aware that before the first wash the excess indigo will bleed. Be careful with any light-coloured garments, such as sneakers and underwear, but also furniture, like white sofas. Indigo bleeding in inevitable and is not considered a defect; in fact, this is the nature of indigo and allows for a beautiful fading potential, something that is not possible to achieve with any other dyestuff. You may soak the jeans in lukewarm water for 20 minutes to get rid of most indigo bleeding; hang to dry afterwards. For tips on how to treat this garment please contact us.
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..