BC-01 TAPERED CHINO special #2 15 oz. vintage indigo selvedge
- regular fit / tapered legs
- 15 oz. Italian selvedge denim
- BENZAK exclusive fabric (special #2)
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- chain stitched bottom hems
- slanted front pockets
- welt pockets at back
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- zip fly by Talon Zipper
- indigo dyed bull embroidery
- indigo dyed bartacks & buttonholes
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The BC-01 TAPERED CHINO is a sophisticated regular fit with roomy thighs and a slim profile. The taper from the knee down allows for the silhouette to maintain a slightly slimmer bottom hem for a contemporary casual look, and the curvature of the waistband offers additional comfort from the very first wear. The BC-01 is an overall clean-cut and durable pair of pants ready for everyday wearing.
15 oz. VINTAGE INDIGO SELVEDGE has been exclusively woven by Candiani Denim for BENZAK. We’ve dubbed this fabric the SPECIAL #2 as it’s the second proprietary BENZAK fabric to enter our main collection. The fabric is a 3x1 right hand twill construction and the raw vintage indigo colour represents a shade of indigo used for denim during the fifties and sixties. We've developed the special #2 fabric with thicker weft yarns than the warp yarns. This gives the fabric an extra soft interior resulting in additional comfort from the get-go. The selvedge colours are ‘Azurri’ (blue) and ‘Oranje’ (orange). As well as being an aesthetic feature the custom selvedge pays homage to both collaborating companies’ national sports colours, Italy & The Netherlands. It's also a nod towards the long-standing friendship between BENZAK and Candiani.
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..