B-01 SLIM 15 oz. midnight blue selvedge
- slim fit / slim tapered legs
- 15 oz. Italian selvedge denim
- indigo warp & black weft
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- hidden 6th pocket
- chain stitched bottom hems
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons, with black coating
- black coated alloy rivets
- button fly
- indigo dyed bull embroidery
- indigo dyed bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The B-01 SLIM follows a slim tapered silhouette all the way down the leg. It’s a versatile cut leaving enough room for extended movement and an all-round snug fit. We’ve developed the B-01 with a curved waistband which creates a figure-hugging super comfortable top-block. The slim fit is a versatile style for a multitude of occasions. The B-01 SLIM’s shape allows for an effortless smart-casual style and is also suitable for a refined laidback look.
An indigo dyed fabric cannot get much darker than this one. Our 15 oz. MIDNIGHT BLUE SELVEDGE get its deep dark colour from the weft; instead of the regular undyed ecru colour, the weft yarns are dyed black. The fading potential on this fabric is similar to that of double indigo denim, which means it will take some time to create the first signs of fading, but when the undyed core of the warp yarns is reached, the contrast will start popping out. The only difference is that the black weft will promote an even higher contrast in between the fades. The fabric is woven by Candiani in Milan, Italy.
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..