This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- regular fit / tapered legs
- 14 oz. Japanese sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed (raw)
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% stainless steel buttons, with black coating
- black coated alloy rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- black pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The B-03 TAPERED is a regular fit with a long rise, dropped crotch and roomy thighs. The taper from the knee down allows for the silhouette to maintain a slightly slimmer bottom hem for a contemporary casual look. The B-03’s modern cut is a versatile everyday fit. It’s constructed with a shaped waistband, the top-block is rounder and guarantees extra comfort from your first wear. The refined fit contributes to your jeans staying in place while avoiding unnecessary sagging. It's your ideal style if you want a relaxed top block with a sophisticated look. The B-03 TAPERED is a very convenient fit for all-day, everyday wearing.
14 oz. double indigo selvedge is characterised by both warp and weft being indigo-dyed. This creates a super deep and dark look, but will brighten up over time as the indigo will slowly chip off both sides of the fabric. The construction of this Japanese denim is slightly irregular which creates depth on the surface and becomes more apparent with wear and wash. Double indigo fabrics tend to feel a bit stiffer in comparison with fabrics of the same weight; this is the result of the dyed weft. It might take a bit of time to fully break in this denim, but the evolution of a double indigo fabric is something we’d highly recommend experiencing at least once for any denim head.