BC-01 TAPERED CHINO 11 oz. military selvedge denim
CLICK HERE TO ADD HEMMING TO YOUR ORDER
- regular fit / tapered legs
- 11 oz. Italian selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- chain stitched bottom hems
- slanted front pockets
- welt pockets at back
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- zip fly by Talon Zipper
- indigo dyed bull embroidery
- indigo dyed bartacks & buttonholes
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The BC-01 TAPERED CHINO is a sophisticated regular fit with roomy thighs and a slim profile. The taper from the knee down allows for the silhouette to maintain a slightly slimmer bottom hem for a contemporary casual look, and the curvature of the waistband offers additional comfort from the very first wear. The BC-01 is an overall clean-cut and durable pair of pants ready for everyday wearing.
The 11 oz. MILITARY SELVEDGE DENIM is a smooth twill with shine effect that wears off in time. The selvedge ID is plain white, which is inspired on vintage military denim. The fabric is extremely soft for being raw and works very well in various garments like chinos and overshirts. It has a unique, petrol-like, blue tone that really stands out compared to the more common indigo dye hues. Woven by Candiani in Milan, Italy.
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..