This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- relaxed fit
- 8.5 oz. Japanese sateen twill
- fabric sourced by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- US army repro fabric
- bronze brown reactive dye
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- classic chino construction
- jacron patch
- 100% brass buttons
- zip fly by Talon Zipper
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- tonal bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- 8 oz. ivory herringbone pocket bags & lining (100% organic cotton)
- made in Portugal
The BC-04 RELAXED CHINO is a classic chino style with a relaxed top block and slightly tapered legs. As opposed to the modern take on construction we use for our other chino styles, the BC-04 is made following a classic methodology. This involves a lined waistband, felled outseams, and a small coin pocket next to the right-hand front pocket.
The 8.5 oz. sateen twill has been woven in Japan and is a nod to a specific fabric for the US Military Academy (USMA. This sturdy but light-weight cotton sateen serves a great purpose for pants, especially when you’re looking for something below 10 oz. that maintains its shape after multiple wears. The slightly aged look is achieved through reactive dye in combination with a factory rinse wash. It’s a multi-purpose fabric that can be utilized for formal occasions as well as a relaxed weekend day. The 8 oz. ivory herringbone lining fabric doubles also as a shirt fabric in our collection.