This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- classic western cut with slightly longer body
- 7 oz. Italian black denim
- fabric woven by Berto
- 100% cotton
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- bull’s horns shaped yokes and pocket flaps
- black snap buttons
- corozo sew-on button at collar
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- tonal bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonhole
- made in Portugal
The BCS-01 WESTERN SHIRT is our take on a classic western shirt as worn by cowboys from the old west. It’s slightly longer so that it be worn both over and tucked in the jeans. The shirt features two chest pockets with flaps, shaped like the bull’s horns. The front and back yokes form a similar horn shape. The cuffs are slightly longer and so are the collar points. All buttons are snaps, except for the top button at the collar, which is a sew-on button for better functionality.
Our 7 oz. black denim is used for shirting and stands out due to its old-school, salt & pepper colour, caused by the combination of a black warp and an ecru weft. The weight makes this fabric suitable for every season. It’s woven by Berto in Italy.