BDJ-01 COWBOY JACKET 15 oz. Japanese tiger selvedge
The BDJ-01 COWBOY JACKET is a modernised cut pulling inspiration from the original type I and type II denim jackets. We've reimagined a classic to develop a contemporary fit with a longer body. The BDJ-01 features a 5 button pleated front placket with the mandatory box stitching, this pays homage to its influential origins. Two iconic BENZAK pockets are prominent features on the front.
15 oz. JAPANESE TIGER SELVEDGE is a mid-weight denim with a lot of body and depth. The black and yellow selvedge edges pay homage to the biggest cat in the world. The fabric produced by the well-known Kurabo Mills is a right-hand twill construction with a green cast origin. It’s woven at a high tension, has a stealth-like dark denim exterior, is mildly rigid and visibly demonstrates natural strength.
- regular fit
- 15 oz. Japanese selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Kurabo Denim (JP)
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- type I / type II hybrid jacket
- longer for a modern day fit
- heavy duty stitching (cotton-poly core-spun)
- bull embroidery – indigo dyed yarn
- pleat stitching boxes – indigo dyed yarn
- made in Portugal