BDJ-01 COWBOY JACKET 7.5 oz sand linen selvedge
BDJ-01 COWBOY JACKET is hybrid between a type I and a type II jacket, altered for the ‘modern day cowboy, as it’s a bit longer than a classic boxy denim jacket.
This light-weight cotton-linen blend is the perfect Summer alternative to any denim fabric. The fabric is woven just like denim with an (off) white weft, but with a coloured warp. The linen make the fabric crispy and breathable for warmer days, as to expect from linen fabrics. Made by Berto Blue Selvedge in Italy.
- regular fit
- 7.5 oz. Italian selvedge twill from Berte Blue Selvedge (IT)
- 100% cotton, right hand twill
- type I / type II hybrid jacket
- longer for a modern day fit
- heavy duty stitching (cotton-poly core-spun)
- bull embroidery – tonal yarn
- pleat stitching boxes – indigo dyed yarn
- made in Portugal