BDJ-01 COWBOY JACKET special #2 15 oz. vintage indigo selvedge
BDJ-01 COWBOY JACKET is hybrid between a type I and a type II jacket, altered for the ‘modern day cowboy, as it’s a bit longer than a classic boxy denim jacket.
15 oz. VINTAGE INDIGO SELVEDGE has been exclusively woven by Candiani for BENZAK. It’s the second BENZAK exclusive fabric, also called SPECIAL #2. The indigo colour represents a shade of indigo as used for denim from the fifties and sixties. The selvedge colours are ‘Azurri’ (blue) and ‘Oranje’ (orange) and mark the friendship between the Italian and Dutch companies.
- regular fit
- 15 oz. Italian selvedge denim from Candiani Denim (IT), exclusively developed for BENZAK (special #2)
- 100% cotton, right hand twill
- type I / type II hybrid jacket
- longer for a modern day fit
- heavy duty stitching (cotton-poly core-spun)
- bull embroidery – indigo dyed yarn
- pleat stitching boxes – indigo dyed yarn
- made in Portugal