BDJ-02 RIDER JACKET 11 oz. industrial blue selvedge
BDJ-02 RIDER JACKET, a rider style jacket, is our take on a classic biker style denim jacket with a kick of BENZAK detailing and personality, like two chest pockets (of which one is hidden), two hand warmer pockets and indigo dyed yarn details.
11 oz. INDUSTRIAL BLUE SELVEDGE is an updated classic worker style twill. The weft of this unique 11 oz. denim is dyed with a special petrol-like, industrial blue indigo and the warp yarns are dyed in a greyish tone. Both warp and weft add characterised depth to the outside of the fabric. Due to its weight and appearance, we use this fabric specifically for jackets and chinos. Made by Candiani in Milan, Italy.
- regular fit
- 11 oz. Italian selvedge denim from Candiani Denim (IT)
- 100% cotton, right hand twill
- rider style
- hidden pocket inside
- hand warmer pockets
- heavy duty stitching (cotton-poly core-spun)
- bull embroidery – indigo dyed yarn
- pleat stitching boxes – indigo dyed yarn
- made in Portugal