BDJ-02 RIDER JACKET 11 oz. industrial blue selvedge
BDJ-02 RIDER JACKET, a rider style jacket, is our take on a classic biker style denim jacket with a kick of BENZAK detailing and personality, like two chest pockets (of which one is hidden), two hand warmer pockets and indigo dyed yarn details.
The warp of this unique 11 oz. denim is dyed with a special petrol, industrial blue indigo colour, that represents a worker style look. The weft is dyed in a greyish tone that adds more character to the outside of the fabric. Due to its weight and appearance, we use this fabric specifically for jackets. Made by Candiani in Milan, Italy.
- regular fit
- 11 oz. Italian selvedge denim from Candiani Denim (IT)
- 100% cotton, right hand twill
- rider style
- hidden pocket inside
- hand warmer pockets
- heavy duty stitching (cotton-poly core-spun)
- bull embroidery – indigo dyed yarn
- pleat stitching boxes – indigo dyed yarn
- made in Portugal