This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- slim fit
- 12.5 oz. Italian sanforized denim
- fabric woven by Berto
- 55% cotton / 27% lyocell / 18% linen
- right hand twill
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- type III-inspired trucker style
- chest pockets with flap
- hand warmer pockets
- inside pockets
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocketing (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The BDJ-05 TRUCKER JACKET has a slim cut, paying homage to vintage trucker style denim jackets. We’ve made the length a bit shorter compared to our other BDJ-styles, using five buttons at the front placket. Besides the two prominent chest pockets, the BDJ-05 features two hidden hand warmer pockets. The pocket bags function two extra inside pockets too, providing enough space to store your valuables securely.
12.5 oz. lyocell & linen denim is a blend of the beforementioned materials, and cotton. Lyocell is a sustainable alternative for cotton that is created from regenerated cellulose. It is produced in a similar way like viscose, but without the use of carbon disulphide, which can be harmful for the environment. Therefore, it’s also a sustainable alternative for viscose. On the surface of the fabric, you will notice that bits and pieces of the linen fibres pop out of the blue denim. It has been woven by Berto in Italy, and the garments are gently rinsed in our Portuguese factory for a comfy touch.