This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- regular fit
- 9 oz. Japanese selvedge duck brown canvas
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- 1x1 canvas
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- fully lined with 8 oz. yellow & blue check flannel (origin: Portugal)
- rider style
- chest pockets with flap
- hand warmer pockets
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% brass buttons
- tonal bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The BDJ-06 LINED RIDER JACKET is our interpretation of the classic denim rider jacket design with a handful of signature-BENZAK detailing. We've reimagined a classic silhouette with the aim of developing a contemporary cut with a longer body for a modernised regular fit. The jacket is very similar to our BDJ-02 style, yet there are some notable differences. The BDJ-06 is fully lined, including the arms. The jacket features two hand warmer pockets and two button-down chest pockets, all large enough to carry your everyday necessities.
Duck canvas is characterised by its tight weave and durability. It’s woven with two yarns together in the warp and a single yarn in the weft. The word derives from the Dutch word ‘doek’ (cloth) and has a history older than blue jeans. Our 9 oz. duck brown selvedge canvas is light in weight, but strong. Woven by Collect Mills in Japan.