This item is limited to 150 pieces and will not be restocked.
- regular fit / straight legs
- 15 oz. Italian sanforized selvedge denim
- BENZAK exclusive fabric (special #2)
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed (raw)
- rectangular worker style back pockets
- jacron patch with co-branded design
- 100% stainless steel buttons, with black coating
- black coated alloy rivets
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The BENZAK x BONNE PANTS fit is based on the B-02 STRAIGHT, which is inspired by a classic 1940s straight silhouette. We’ve modernised the fit with a shaped top block. This brings the pants closer to a contemporary cut, still paying homage to its roots. Although the cut has a high rise, the pants grants plenty of room throughout and allows for additional movement in the top block. We have replaced the classic jeans back pockets with rectangular worker style pockets.
15 oz. vintage indigo selvedge has been exclusively woven by Candiani Denim for BENZAK. We’ve dubbed this fabric the special #2 as it’s the second proprietary BENZAK fabric to enter our main collection. The fabric is a 3x1 right hand twill construction, and the raw vintage indigo colour represents a shade of indigo used for denim during the fifties and sixties. We've developed the special #2 fabric with thicker weft yarns than the warp yarns. This gives the fabric an extra soft interior resulting in additional comfort from the get-go. The selvedge colours are ‘Azurri’ (blue) and ‘Oranje’ (orange). As well as being an aesthetic feature the custom selvedge pays homage to both collaborating companies’ national sports colours, Italy & The Netherlands. It's also a nod towards the long-standing friendship between BENZAK and Candiani.