This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- relaxed fit
- 10 oz. Japanese indigo-dyed corduroy
- fabric sourced by Shibaya
- 100% cotton
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- slanted front pockets
- shovel-shaped back pockets
- clean finished outseams
- jacron patch
- 100% stainless steel buttons, with black coating
- zip fly by Talon Zipper
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo-dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- black pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The BP-06 SCOUT PANTS has a relaxed top block with a slightly tapered leg. The pants feature slanted front pockets and shovel-shaped back pockets. The latter detail is a direct link to the BWS-04 SCOUT OVERSHIRT, as these pants have been developed to accompany this shirt style as a complete outfit. But as a stand-alone piece, the BP-06 will provide you a whole range of other style options as well.
Our Japanese-made 10 oz. indigo corduroy is a 100% cotton, indigo-dyed fabric with a vertically woven raised texture, also known as ‘cords’. Corduroy fabrics are considered durable fabrics and because ours has been indigo-dyed it will develop some really interesting fading patterns over time, as the rib structure will also slowly wear out. Its weight is suitable for most weather types, as well as for jackets, shirts, and pants.