NOTE: the inseam measurement appears to be shorter than usual, but is long enough for people wearing L34. This is caused by the longer rise, which results in a slightly lower crotch position for measuring the inseam length.
This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- relaxed fit
- 9.5 oz. Japanese military sateen
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- slanted front pockets
- shovel-shaped back pockets
- clean finished outseams
- jacron patch
- 100% stainless steel buttons, with black coating
- zip fly by Talon Zipper
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- tonal bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The BP-06 SCOUT PANTS has a relaxed top block with a slightly tapered leg. The pants feature slanted front pockets and shovel-shaped back pockets. The latter detail is a direct link to the BWS-04 SCOUT OVERSHIRT, as these pants have been developed to accompany this shirt style as a complete outfit. But as a stand-alone piece, the BP-06 will provide you a whole range of other style options as well.
The 9.5 oz. military sateen is a tightly woven fabric that will age nicely over time. The sateen weave is used on the outside of the fabric, which gives it a slight shine. These types of fabrics have been first introduced post-WW2 by the US army, and were used through several decades, before being replaced by the camouflaged BDU. Woven by Collect Mills in Japan.