BPS-01 FATIGUE SHORTS 8 oz. herringbone navy
The BPS-01 FATIGUE SHORTS are influenced by the iconic 50s US military fatigue pants. The shorts are a regular fit, cut straight through the leg with a mid-rise and finished just above the knee.
Our 8 oz. HERRINGBONE fabric is a recreation of a WWII fabric commonly used by the US military for various garments; it’s known for a weighty construction exhibiting durability and quality. Just like denim, our herringbone twill will mature nicely over time. Woven by Collect Mills in Japan.
- regular fit
- 8 oz. Japanese herringbone twill
- fabric woven by Collect Mills (JP)
- 100% cotton
- camo detailing inside from Collect Mills (JP)
- patch pockets at front
- flap pockets at back
- heavy duty stitching
- bull embroidery - tonal yarn
- genuine cow leather patch (TK)
- zip fly by Talon (US)
- made in Portugal