This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- contemporary worker jacket fit
- 10.5 oz. Italian selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- 100% stainless steel buttons, with black coating
- black coated alloy rivet
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- navy military canvas pocketing (100% cotton)
- made in Portugal
The BWJ-01 WORKER JACKET is our take on a classic worker jacket style with a hint of tailoring. The body is cut slightly longer, and a bit more fitted for contemporary fit. It features to large patch pockets on the outside and a hidden chest pocket, finished with a rivet from the inside.
This 10.5 oz. blue x black worker selvedge replicates a fabric originally used for workwear. The warp is dyed with a bright indigo, with a purplish hue. Because the weft is dyed in black, it maintains a deep colour. The selvedge line is plain without any colour ID and is a bit more beefy than usual, which really stands out when exposed. Due to its relatively light weight and factory rinse, it’s a very comfortable option from the first wear day. Woven by Candiani Denim.