This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- contemporary worker jacket fit
- 10.5 oz. Japanese herringbone denim
- fabric sourced by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- brown x ecru herringbone twill
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- 100% brass buttons & rivet
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- copper stitch bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- 6.3 oz. aged chambray pocketing (100% cotton)
- made in Portugal
The BWJ-01 WORKER JACKET is our take on a classic worker jacket style with a hint of tailoring. The body is cut slightly longer, and a bit more fitted for contemporary fit. It features to large patch pockets on the outside and a hidden chest pocket, finished with a rivet from the inside.
The 10.5 oz. brown herringbone denim has been woven in Japan with some very unique features. We can call this fabric ‘denim’ because of the ecru weft, for which denim fabrics are typically known for. Due to the low tension weave the herringbone structure doesn’t have the usual sharp geometric zigzag lines, but rather a bunch of wavy lines with rounded points. This is especially noticeable on the inside. The uneven structure caused by the low tension also adds depth to the fabric; not only is this visible due to the factory rinse and gives it the appearance of a waxed fabric, but you can also feel the uneven structure on the outside of the fabric.