This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- contemporary worker jacket fit
- 12.5 oz. Italian sanforized denim
- fabric woven by Berto
- 55% cotton / 27% lyocell / 18% linen
- right hand twill
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- dark navy overdyed military style sew-on buttons
- black coated alloy rivet
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo-dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- navy military canvas pocketing (100% cotton)
- made in Portugal
The BWJ-01 WORKER JACKET is our take on a classic worker jacket style with a hint of tailoring. The body is cut slightly longer, and a bit more fitted for contemporary fit. It features to large patch pockets on the outside and a hidden chest pocket, finished with a rivet from the inside.
12.5 oz. lyocell & linen denim is a blend of the beforementioned materials, and cotton. Lyocell is a sustainable alternative for cotton that is created from regenerated cellulose. It is produced in a similar way like viscose, but without the use of carbon disulphide, which can be harmful for the environment. Therefore, it’s also a sustainable alternative for viscose. On the surface of the fabric, you will notice that bits and pieces of the linen fibres pop out of the blue denim. It has been woven by Berto in Italy, and the garments are gently rinsed in our Portuguese factory for a comfy touch.