This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- regular fit
- 6.3 oz. Japanese chambray shirting
- fabric sourced by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- side seam gusset with chainstitch run-offs
- ivory overdyed corozo buttons
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- made in Portugal
The BWS-01 WORK SHIRT is our take on a classic workwear style shirt with a hint of military aesthetics. The work shirt is a regular cut with iconic detailing. The silhouette’s shorter body promotes a casual, relaxed look, and is designed to be worn untucked. The BWS-01 is constructed with heavy-duty stitching, two front chest flap pockets, and features our longhorn bull yoke.
This 6.3 oz. Japanese chambray is woven with a 1x1 plain weave construction and has a perfect weight for an all-year round shirting fabric. The structure is a bit uneven, the yarns contain tiny slubs, and the weft has a vintage ecru tone. Altogether these details give it an aged look and feel. The factory pre-wash adds to this character as well.