End of production
This item will not be restocked.
- regular fit
- 8 oz. Japanese indigo dyed chambray
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- chest pockets
- one with pen compartment
- side seam gusset
- chainstitch run-offs
- off white cat eye buttons
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery & bartacks
- made in Portugal
The BWS-02 UTILITY SHIRT is inspired by vintage workwear aesthetics. The shirt is following a regular cut with simple, yet functional detailing. It features two chest pockets, of which one is equipped with a pen compartment. The silhouette’s shorter body promotes a casual, relaxed look, and is designed to be worn untucked.
We have been using the 8 oz. Kojima chambray fabric for many years already, as pocketing for the Japanese line. Now you can find it also as pocketing and detailing in various European made products, as well as the main fabric for shirts and jackets. Woven by Collect Mills in Japan.