JBJxBDD-J266B 16.5 oz. Côte d’Ivoire cotton monster selvedge
- regular fit / tapered legs (when sized up)
- mid rise
- 16.5 oz. Japanese selvedge denim
- two-tone selvedge, representing the national flags of Japan and Ivory Coast
- fabric woven by Collect Mills, exclusively for Japan Blue Jeans
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- hidden 6th pocket
- chain stitched bottom hems
- manual waistband attachment (chain stitch from end to end)
- tucked beltloops
- hidden rivets
- BENZAK's felled inseam construction with JBJ's bright blue stitch
- BENZAK's bull’s horns stitch on left back pocket
- JBJ's arcuate stitch on right back pocket
- J266B original shape coin pocket
- crotch bartack
- co-branded vegetable tanned leather patch
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% metal alloy buttons
- 100% metal alloy rivets
- button fly
- pocket bags printed with a visual explanation of the Côte d’Ivoire cotton and jeans production in Japan
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Japan
- limited edition
A modern tapered silhouette with a skinny* figure from knees to hems which makes your legs look sharper and more stylish. Even though it’s a skinny* model, there are rooms around thighs and thus the jeans are recommended for various types of people including a person with a larger body.
*Skinny is following JBJ's own description, because these can fit very tight when bought at true size. When these are sized up they can be compared to our regular BDD-711 cut, making the J266B very versatile.
Everything from the cotton cultivation to harvesting is done by hand; this benefits the cotton fibres as they are rarely damaged, creating a super-high quality base for this heavy-weight fabric. Because there are no pesticides used or no modification is applied, this type of cotton is considered ‘closest to original’.
This 16.5 oz. slubby ‘monster fabric’ is woven with a low tension, which creates a texture similar to hand- woven fabrics known for amazing fading results.
NOTE: this item is excluded from discounts and promotions
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..