This item is limited to 111 pieces and will not be restocked.
- regular fit / tapered legs
- mid rise
- 16.5 oz. Japanese selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- Japan Blue Jeans exclusive fabric (proprietary)
- 100% Côte d’Ivoire cotton
- two-tone selvedge ID inspired on the national flags of Japan and Côte d’Ivoire
- right hand twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- hidden 6th pocket
- chain stitched bottom hems
- manual waistband attachment (chain stitch from end to end)
- tucked beltloops
- hidden rivets
- felled inseams with JBJ’s bright blue stitch detail
- BENZAK bull’s horns back pocket stitch - on left hand side
- JBJ's signature back pocket stitch - on right hand side
- J266B-shaped coin pocket
- crotch bartack
- debossed leather patch
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- metal alloy buttons and rivets
- button fly
- pocket bags printed with a visual explanation of the Côte d’Ivoire cotton and jeans production in Japan
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- 10-year anniversary collaboration
- special bandana included
- designed in The Netherlands by BENZAK
- made in Japan by Japan Blue Jeans
A modern tapered silhouette with a skinny figure from knees to hems which makes your legs look sharper and more stylish. Even though it’s a skinny model, there are rooms around thighs and thus the jeans are recommended for various types of people including a person with a larger body.
Everything from the cotton cultivation to harvesting is done by hand; this benefits the cotton fibres as they are rarely damaged, creating a super-high quality base for this heavy-weight fabric. Because there are no pesticides used or no modification is applied, this type of cotton is considered ‘closest to original’.
This 16.5 oz. slubby ‘monster fabric’ is woven with a low tension, which creates a texture similar to hand- woven fabrics known for amazing fading results.