This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- relaxed fit / tapered legs
- 14 oz. Japanese sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric sourced by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- colour-themed jacron patch
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- tonal bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- black pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The B-04 RELAXED is a loose-fitting silhouette designed for a free-and-easy style. It's the most optimal cut for those who want a laid-back yet composed look. The loose-fitting cut combined with the shaped waistband guarantees extra comfort from your first wear. The slight taper from the knee down gives it a contemporary appearance. The relaxed approach of the B-04 RELAXED is a nod towards a streetwear-inspired style.
14 oz. selvedge colour denim is a brand-new program that involves a classic denim construction, available in various colours, that are different from the usual dark indigo tones. This Japanese right hand twill construction has an uneven structure which provides depth to the surface of the fabric. The weft of the fabric is undyed, just like regular denim. It is available in a bright blue colour, a grey melange tone, a classic undyed ecru version, and now also in black. The garments have been pre-washed in the factory for easy wear comfort and each colour has matching tonal stitching, as well as a colour-themed jacron patch, to accompany the fabric.