We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- low rise slim straight
- 16 oz. Japanese sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed (raw)
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% brass buttons & rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 8 oz. indigo dyed chambray pocket bags (100% cotton)
- made in Japan
The BDD-006 is a slim fitting silhouette with a modern low-rise, snug thighs and a consistent slim straight shape down the leg. Due to this, the BDD-006 is a versatile modernised slim fit suitable for the majority of body types.
Heavy slub 16 oz. RHT is woven with slubby yarns. This creates additional comfort as well as contributing towards the interesting high-low contrast fading after wear and wash. The slubby yarns add depth and character to denim as well as help create more refined contrast fades. Due to the weight and versatile fabric structure the heavy slub needs some break-in time. Once the fabric has eased up, you'll notice an increased range of movement and beautiful fades. Woven by Collect Mills from Kojima, Japan.