We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- regular fit / straight legs
- 15.5 oz. Italian sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% organic cotton
- right hand twill
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The B-02 STRAIGHT is inspired by a classic 1940s straight silhouette. We’ve modernised the fit with a shaped top block. This brings the jeans closer to a contemporary cut, still paying homage to its roots. Although the cut has a high rise, the B-02 STRAIGHT grants plenty of room throughout and allows for additional movement in the top block.
The name of 15.5 oz. RCI selvedge derives from its place of inception, namely Robecchetto con Induno, the hometown of Candiani Denim. It’s a classic red cast Italian denim woven with less tension creating an uneven structure that will become more apparent with wear and wash. The fabric has a high fading potential, typically found in these vintage-inspired denim constructions. It can be considered as the Italian counterpart of our 15.5 oz. Kojima selvedge. The cotton used for this fabric is 100% organic.