We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- regular fit / straight legs
- 10 oz. Japanese army green reverse sateen
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- military twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- clean finished outseams
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% brass buttons
- zip fly by Talon Zipper
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- tonal bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- 8 oz. indigo dyed chambray pocket bags (100% cotton)
- made in Portugal
The cut of the BC-03 STRAIGHT CHINO is inspired by a classic 1940s straight silhouette. We’ve modernised the fit with a shaped top block. This brings the chino closer to a contemporary cut, still paying homage to its roots. Although the cut has a high rise, the BC-03 grants plenty of room throughout and allows for additional movement in the top block. It features the same details as our tapered counterpart, the BC-01.
Originally used for both army jackets and pants, we now use this sateen twill for our chinos and overshirts. 10 oz. military twill is available in the colours golden brown, army green, and sand. Woven by Collect Mills in Japan.