This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- regular fit / straight legs
- 13.75 oz. brushed denim
- fabric sourced from India by Troficolor (Portugal)
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- clean finished outseams
- jacron patch
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- zip fly by Talon Zipper
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- 8 oz. indigo dyed chambray pocket bags (100% cotton)
- made in Portugal
The cut of the BC-03 STRAIGHT CHINO is inspired by a classic 1940s straight silhouette. We’ve modernised the fit with a shaped top block. This brings the chino closer to a contemporary cut, still paying homage to its roots. Although the cut has a high rise, the BC-03 grants plenty of room throughout and allows for additional movement in the top block. It features the same details as our tapered counterpart, the BC-01.
This 13.75 oz. denim looks like an ordinary fabric from the outside, but when you flip it over you can see it’s fully brushed on the inside. This gives the fabric a super soft touch and provides the same comfort and warmth as a flannel fabric. The garments have been pre-washed in the factory to get rid of all the starch, eliminating the break in time.