We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- low rise slim straight
- 14 oz. Japanese sanforized selvedge denim
- BENZAK exclusive fabric (special #1)
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed (raw)
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- black coated alloy rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 8 oz. indigo dyed chambray pocket bags (100% cotton)
- made in Japan
The BDD-006 is a slim fitting silhouette with a modern low-rise, snug thighs and a consistent slim straight shape down the leg. Due to this, the BDD-006 is a versatile modernised slim fit suitable for the majority of body types.
Low tension 14 oz. RHT is the first exclusive BENZAK Japanese fabric, also known as special #1. This denim has been created exclusively for BENZAK by Collect Mills, Kojima. Weighing in at a versatile 14 oz. this is perfect mid-weight denim for all-year-round wear. The construction is slightly looser which exhibits an uneven weaving pattern and subtle slubs. The selvedge id colour is yellow & green, this represents the first stages of indigo dyeing before it becomes the distinctive dark blue colour.