BC-01 TAPERED CHINO 10 oz. sand military twill
- regular fit / tapered legs
- 10 oz. Japanese sand reverse sateen
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- military twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- chain stitched bottom hems
- clean finished outseams
- slanted front pockets
- welt pockets at back
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% brass buttons
- zip fly by Talon Zipper
- tonal bull embroidery
- tonal bartacks & buttonholes
- 8 oz. indigo dyed chambray pocket bags (100% cotton)
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The BC-01 TAPERED CHINO is a sophisticated regular fit with roomy thighs and a slim profile. The taper from the knee down allows for the silhouette to maintain a slightly slimmer bottom hem for a contemporary casual look, and the curvature of the waistband offers additional comfort from the very first wear. The BC-01 is an overall clean-cut and durable pair of pants ready for everyday wearing.
Originally used for both army jackets and pants, we now use this sateen twill for our chino’s and overshirts. 10 oz. MILITARY TWILL is available in the colours golden brown, army green, dark navy and sand. Woven by Collect Mills in Japan.
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..