BC-03 STRAIGHT CHINO 10 oz. sand military twill
- regular fit / straight legs
- 10 oz. Japanese sand reverse sateen
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- military twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- chain stitched bottom hems
- clean finished outseams
- slanted front pockets
- welt pockets at back
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% brass buttons
- zip fly by Talon Zipper
- tonal bull embroidery
- tonal bartacks & buttonholes
- 8 oz. indigo dyed chambray pocket bags (100% cotton)
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The cut of the BC-03 STRAIGHT CHINO is inspired by a classic 1940s straight silhouette. We’ve modernised the fit with a shaped top block. This brings the chino closer to a contemporary cut, still paying homage to its roots. Although the cut has a high rise, the BC-03 grants plenty of room throughout and allows for additional movement in the top block. It features the same details as its tapered counterpart, our BC-01.
Originally used for both army jackets and pants, we now use this sateen twill for our chinos and overshirts. 10 oz. MILITARY TWILL is available in the colours golden brown, army green, sand and jet black. Woven by Collect Mills in Japan.
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..