We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- slim fit / slim tapered legs
- 15.5 oz. Italian sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% organic cotton
- right hand twill
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The B-01 SLIM follows a slim tapered silhouette all the way down the leg. It’s a versatile cut leaving enough room for extended movement and an all-round snug fit. We’ve developed the B-01 with a curved waistband which creates a figure-hugging super comfortable top-block. The slim fit is a versatile style for a multitude of occasions. The B-01 SLIM’s shape allows for an effortless smart-casual style and is also suitable for a refined laidback look.
The name of 15.5 oz. RCI selvedge derives from its place of inception, namely Robecchetto con Induno, the hometown of Candiani Denim. It’s a classic red cast Italian denim woven with less tension creating an uneven structure that will become more apparent with wear and wash. The fabric has a high fading potential, typically found in these vintage-inspired denim constructions. It can be considered as the Italian counterpart of our 15.5 oz. Kojima selvedge. The cotton used for this fabric is 100% organic.