B-03 TAPERED special #2 15 oz. vintage indigo selvedge
- regular fit / tapered legs
- 15 oz. Italian selvedge denim
- BENZAK exclusive fabric (special #2)
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- hidden 6th pocket
- chain stitched bottom hems
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- indigo dyed bull embroidery
- indigo dyed bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The B-03 TAPERED is a regular fit with a long rise, dropped crotch and roomy thighs. The taper from the knee down allows for the silhouette to maintain a slightly slimmer bottom hem for a contemporary casual look. The B-03’s modern cut is a versatile everyday fit. It’s constructed with a shaped waistband, the top-block is rounder and guarantees extra comfort from your first wear. The refined fit contributes to your jeans staying in place while avoiding unnecessary sagging. It's your ideal style if you want a relaxed top block with a sophisticated look. The B-03 TAPERED is a very convenient fit for all-day, everyday wearing.
15 oz. VINTAGE INDIGO SELVEDGE has been exclusively woven by Candiani Denim for BENZAK. We’ve dubbed this fabric the SPECIAL #2 as it’s the second proprietary BENZAK fabric to enter our main collection. The fabric is a 3x1 right hand twill construction and the raw vintage indigo colour represents a shade of indigo used for denim during the fifties and sixties. We've developed the special #2 fabric with thicker weft yarns than the warp yarns. This gives the fabric an extra soft interior resulting in additional comfort from the get-go. The selvedge colours are ‘Azurri’ (blue) and ‘Oranje’ (orange). As well as being an aesthetic feature the custom selvedge pays homage to both collaborating companies’ national sports colours, Italy & The Netherlands. It's also a nod towards the long-standing friendship between BENZAK and Candiani.
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..