We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- regular fit / tapered legs
- dropped crotch
- 16 oz. Japanese sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed (raw)
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% brass buttons & rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 8 oz. indigo dyed chambray pocket bags (100% cotton)
- made in Japan
The BDD-711 is a regular fit with a long rise, dropped crotch, roomy thighs and tapered legs. This is the most ideal fit for you if you're looking for a bit more room in the top block. The taper from the knee down allows the silhouette to maintain a slimmer bottom hem for a contemporary casual look.
Heavy slub 16 oz. RHT is woven with slubby yarns. This creates additional comfort as well as contributing towards the interesting high-low contrast fading after wear and wash. The slubby yarns add depth and character to denim as well as help create more refined contrast fades. Due to the weight and versatile fabric structure the heavy slub needs some break-in time. Once the fabric has eased up, you'll notice an increased range of movement and beautiful fades. Woven by Collect Mills from Kojima, Japan.