BWS-04 SCOUT OVERSHIRT 9.5 oz. olive green military sateen
- scout style overshirt
- 9.5 oz. Japanese military sateen
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- chest pockets with shovel-shaped flaps
- tonal overdyed corozo buttons
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- tonal bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- made in Portugal
The BWS-04 SCOUT OVERSHIRT is a versatile shirt silhouette that can both function as a shirt and jacket, depending on the season. This makes this overshirt perfect for layering. The design is simple yet utilitarian and takes inspiration from scout styles. It features two large chest pockets with shovel-shaped flaps. The cuff slits are finished with a continuous strip for durability, and the bottom has a subtle curve.
The 9.5 oz. military sateen is a tightly woven fabric that will age nicely over time. The sateen weave is used on the outside of the fabric, which gives it a slight shine. These types of fabrics have been first introduced post-WW2 by the US army, and were used through several decades, before being replaced by the camouflaged BDU. Woven by Collect Mills in Japan.