We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- slim fit / slim straight legs
- 13 oz. Italian sanforsized selvedge denim
- black warp & weft
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed (raw)
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% stainless steel buttons, with black coating
- black coated alloy rivets
- zip fly by Talon Zipper
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The W-01 STRAIGHT is our first women's fit. The silhouette is perfectly shaped for non-stretch fabrics, it exhibits subtle curves and a snug look and feel. The curved waistband allows for a figure-hugging top-block, illustrating consistent security around the waist. The legs follow a slim straight shape to keep the outseam selvedge intact. The back pockets are slightly asymmetrical and placed on top of the butt to create a sculpted, extra lifting effect. The W-01 STRAIGHT is a versatile fit, it'll take you from casual-day to dressed-up-night with only a change of shoes.
Both warp and weft are dyed black of our 13 oz. black selvedge. Just like indigo, this sulphur dye will fade and becomes more beautiful after wear. The fabric is woven by Candiani Denim and has been part of the collection ever since the EUROPEAN MADE line was released in the Fall of 2016.