We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- slim fit / slim tapered legs
- 13 oz. Italian sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 60% organic cotton, 40% recycled cotton (post-consumer)
- right hand twill
- unwashed (raw)
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The B-01 SLIM follows a slim tapered silhouette all the way down the leg. It’s a versatile cut leaving enough room for extended movement and an all-round snug fit. We’ve developed the B-01 with a curved waistband which creates a figure-hugging super comfortable top-block. The slim fit is a versatile style for a multitude of occasions. The B-01 SLIM’s shape allows for an effortless smart-casual style and is also suitable for a refined laidback look.
The indigo dye in the 13 oz. indigo eco selvedge has a beautiful mid-tone hue. Its 13 oz. weight makes for a perfect mid-weight denim for all year-round wear. Candiani has woven this fabric with a unique selvedge colour pattern which stands out from the rest. This fabric provides comfort from the very first wear-day. It has been in our collection since 2017, and in 2022 we were able to upgrade the cotton to a mix of organic and recycled cotton, adding the word ‘eco’ to its name, and making this one of our most sustainable fabrics to date.